- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 7 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 29 days ago
- March 30: Ford Recalls Escape, Fiesta ST, Fusion and Transit Connect After 29 Fires recalls | 31 days ago
- March 30: Ford Door Latch Recall For Fiesta, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 31 days ago
1995 Ford Explorer
Worst 1995 Explorer steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- steering buzz1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly21
- NHTSA: Steering8
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar8
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System5
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages4
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion4
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Link: Drag: Connection1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Explorer compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer.