- July 26: Austin, Texas: 60 Carbon Monoxide Detectors Activate in Ford Police SUVs news | 1 days ago
- July 26: Ford Recalls 117,000 F-150, E-Series, Escape and Lincoln MKC Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- July 23: Ford Transit Driveshaft Flexible Coupling Lawsuit Filed news | 4 days ago
- July 20: Ford Expands Chrome Door Handle Cover Recall recalls | 7 days ago
- July 16: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Over Torque Converters recalls | 11 days ago
1996 Ford Explorer
wheels / hubs Problems
Worst 1996 Explorer wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- wheel assembly hubs and ball joints fail2
- slanted wheel1
- we all know this one!!1
- NHTSA: Tires: Tread/Belt369
- NHTSA: Tires260
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall16
- NHTSA: Wheels7
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts5
- NHTSA: Tires: Temporary/Emergency Spare Tire4
- NHTSA: Wheels: Center Section2
- NHTSA: Tires: Bead1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Explorer compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer.