- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 9 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 9 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 21 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
1996 Ford Explorer
wheels / hubs Problems
Worst 1996 Explorer wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- wheel assembly hubs and ball joints fail2
- slanted wheel1
- we all know this one!!1
- NHTSA: Tires: Tread/Belt369
- NHTSA: Tires260
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall16
- NHTSA: Wheels7
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts5
- NHTSA: Tires: Temporary/Emergency Spare Tire4
- NHTSA: Wheels: Center Section2
- NHTSA: Tires: Bead1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Explorer compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer.