- February 26: Judge Dismisses Ford Power Steering Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 16 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 26 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 32 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 45 days ago
1996 Ford Explorer
wheels / hubs Problems
Worst 1996 Explorer wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- wheel assembly hubs and ball joints fail2
- slanted wheel1
- we all know this one!!1
- NHTSA: Tires: Tread/Belt369
- NHTSA: Tires260
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall16
- NHTSA: Wheels7
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts5
- NHTSA: Tires: Temporary/Emergency Spare Tire4
- NHTSA: Wheels: Center Section2
- NHTSA: Tires: Bead1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Explorer compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer.