- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 3 days ago
- November 28: Ford Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Dropped by Plaintiffs news | 7 days ago
- November 25: 2016 Ford Explorer Throttle Body Lawsuit Investigation Opened news | 10 days ago
- November 8: Ford Focus Purge Valve Focus of Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- November 5: Ford Door Latch Recall Closes Ford Focus Investigation investigations | 30 days ago
1996 Ford Explorer
wheels / hubs Problems
Worst 1996 Explorer wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- wheel assembly hubs and ball joints fail2
- slanted wheel1
- we all know this one!!1
- NHTSA: Tires: Tread/Belt369
- NHTSA: Tires260
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall16
- NHTSA: Wheels7
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts5
- NHTSA: Tires: Temporary/Emergency Spare Tire4
- NHTSA: Wheels: Center Section2
- NHTSA: Tires: Bead1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Explorer compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer.