- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 11 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 21 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 27 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 40 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 52 days ago
1998 Ford Explorer
exhaust system Problems
Worst 1998 Explorer exhaust system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- catalytic converter failed2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System: Manifold/Header/Muffler/Tail ...4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System: Emission ...2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System: Emission ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Explorer compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer.