- June 28: Ford Recalls 402,000 Transit Vans For Driveshaft Problems recalls | 0 days ago
- June 19: Ford Wins Lincoln Town Car Airbag Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- June 3: Ford PowerShift Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus news | 25 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 31 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls F-150, Explorer and Super Duty Over Bad Welds recalls | 34 days ago
Brake Light Comes On When Accelerating
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: How can we give the 2001 model year a "seal of pretty good" when it has some problems with a slipping transmission and a known problem with the speed activation control switch? Because it's not the 2002. That's how.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 21,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)