- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 4 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 16 days ago
- December 27: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan ABS Problems Investigated investigations | 21 days ago
- December 21: Ford Recalls 9,400 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 27 days ago
- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 46 days ago
2001 Ford Explorer
cooling system Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: How can we give the 2001 model year a "seal of pretty good" when it has some problems with a slipping transmission and a known problem with the speed activation control switch? Because it's not the 2002. That's how.
Worst 2001 Explorer cooling system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Radiator ...2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Hose1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Explorer compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer.