2004 Ford Explorer transmission problems

transmission problem

2004 Ford Explorer Owner Comments

Feb 122013

Explorer

my 2004 ford explorer roll over my legs when in park and threw me out of car, knocked me down and rolled back on to my legs. I am still out of commission as of 7/22/2013. and still have this piece of crap and I do not want to sell to anyone. ford, u should recall all these ford trucks that have this problem, witch there are a lot of.

- , Yonkers, NY, USA

May 052010

Explorer XLT V6

took it to interstate ford in dayton ohio on state route 725. they said there was nothing wrong with it. they said they couldn't just take it apart to look for a problem. they said i should just use my emergency brake and then charged me 75 dollars because there wasn't anything wrong with it, so it wasn't covered under warranty.

- , Xenia, OH, USA

Apr 242011

Explorer XLT 4.0L V6

I would like to know what is wrong with my trans. and why people are saying that it is happing while on an encline. mine likes to go in reverse while sitting still on a flat surface. I would like it fixed because I do nothave much money. I am on a fixed income. I want it fixed before it caused me to have a bad wreck

- , Austin, TX, USA