- November 15: Mazda RX-8 Recalled To Fix Cracked Fuel Pump Rings recalls | 62 days ago
- November 13: Mazda Recalls 2017 Mazda6 to Fix Turn Signals recalls | 64 days ago
- November 10: Mazda Recalls Tribute SUVs Over Risk of Fires recalls | 67 days ago
2011 Mazda CX-7
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: So far Mazda seems to have fixed the serious engine & A/C defects that plagued the 2007-2010 CX-7s. We're giving it a tentative "Good" rating for now.
Worst 2011 CX-7 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- brakes problems3NHTSA complaints: 3
- AC / heater problems1
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- transmission problems1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 16
- lights problemsNHTSA: 12
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 8
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 4
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 4
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 3
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 2
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 1
- steering problemsNHTSA: 1
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda CX-7 Model Years
Curious how the 2011 CX-7 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda CX-7 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CX-7.