- August 5: Over 193,000 Mazda CX-9 SUVs Recalled After Wheels Fall Off
- June 26: Mazda Owners Must Have Airbag Inflators Replaced Twice
- June 13: Mazda CX-9 Suspension Problems Under Investigation
2011 Mazda CX-7
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: So far Mazda seems to have fixed the serious engine & A/C defects that plagued the 2007-2010 CX-7s. We're giving it a tentative "Good" rating for now.
Worst 2011 CX-7 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- brakes problems2NHTSA complaints: 3
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- transmission problems1
- lights problemsNHTSA: 6
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 4
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 3
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 2
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 1
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 1
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda CX-7 Model Years
Curious how the 2011 CX-7 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda CX-7 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CX-7.