- July 20: Government Closes Mazda CX-9 Brake Pedal Investigation
- June 24: Mazda Recalls 4 Models Over Exploding Air Bag Fears
- June 18: Mazda Tribute Recalled For Loss of Power Steering
- June 11: Over 1 Million Cars Might Have Explosive Takata Air Bag Inflators
- May 16: Kia Sorento Exploding Sunroof Investigation Expanded
2011 Mazda CX-7
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: So far Mazda seems to have fixed the serious engine & A/C defects that plagued the 2007-2010 CX-7s. We're giving it a tentative "Good" rating for now.
Worst 2011 CX-7 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- brakes problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
- engine problemsNHTSA: 2
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 2
- lights problemsNHTSA: 2
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 1
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda CX-7 Model Years
Curious how the 2011 CX-7 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda CX-7 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CX-7.