- April 28: Mazda Mazda3 Clutch Replacements Cause Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- April 16: Mazda CX-5 Brake Pads Subject of Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) news | 15 days ago
- April 10: Mazda Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Steering Control recalls | 21 days ago
- March 3: Adding Car Options and Employee Overtime Cause Recalls news | 59 days ago
- February 22: Mazda VVT (Variable Valve Timing) Lawsuit Dismissed news | 69 days ago
2011 Mazda CX-7
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: So far Mazda seems to have fixed the serious engine & A/C defects that plagued the 2007-2010 CX-7s. We're giving it a tentative "Good" rating for now.
Worst 2011 CX-7 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- brakes problems3NHTSA complaints: 3
- AC / heater problems1
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- transmission problems1
- lights problemsNHTSA: 10
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 4
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 4
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 3
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 2
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 1
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 1
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda CX-7 Model Years
Curious how the 2011 CX-7 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda CX-7 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CX-7.