- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 7 days ago
- August 3: Smart Fortwo Cars Recalled Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 16 days ago
- June 13: Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Recalled recalls | 67 days ago
- May 29: Attorneys Receive $52 Million From Bosch Emissions Settlement news | 82 days ago
- May 29: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Vehicles With Smoking Brakes recalls | 82 days ago
2012 Mercedes-Benz C300
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Mercedes-Benz C300
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Mercedes-Benz C300 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
2012 Mercedes-Benz C300 FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE NHTSA Campaign #12V557000
Summary: Mercedes-Benz is recalling certain model year 2011-2012 S400, S550, S550 4Matic, S63 AMG, C300, C300 4Matic, E350, GLK350, GLK350 4Matic, CL550 4Matic, and CL63 AMG vehicles manufactured from April 18, 2011, through July 12, 2011. Due to an irregularity stemming from the molding process of the fuel filter flange, the fuel filter flange may crack when operated in high temperatures.
Consequence: If the fuel filter flange cracks, it will leak fuel which may lead to a fire if an external ignition source is present.
Actions: Mercedes-Benz will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel filter, free of charge. The recall campaign is expected to begin in February 2013. Owners may contact Mercedes-Benz at 1-800-367-6372. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #12V557000 »