- July 21: Nissan Recalls 515,000 Versa Cars Due to Takata Airbags recalls | 6 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Timing Chain Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 60 days ago
- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 70 days ago
- May 9: Nissan Sunroof Shattered For No Reason, Says Lawsuit news | 79 days ago
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control Problems
2013 Nissan Altima (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Nissan Altima has multiple problem trends including the CVT transmission, and now that this model is out of warranty, it earns our "avoid like the plague" badge.
Owners complain about vibration and transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), a whining noise from the power steering pump, and constant windshield problems that appear to be the result of poor design.
Be warned: the 2014 & 2015 Nissan Altima appears to share these same problems.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 31,931 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: