- September 9: Recalled: Nissan Cars and SUVs At Risk of Fires recalls | 15 days ago
- August 31: Mitsubishi Fuel Economy Scandal Grows Larger news | 24 days ago
- August 5: Infiniti M35 Hybrids Recalled To Keep the Engines Running recalls | 50 days ago
- July 25: Nissan 'ProPILOT' To Make Debut in Serena Minivan news | 61 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 67 days ago
2013 Nissan Altima (Page 1 of 3)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Nissan Altima has multiple problem trends including the CVT transmission, and now that this model is out of warranty, it earns our "avoid like the plague" badge.
Owners complain about vibration and transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), a whining noise from the power steering pump, and constant windshield problems that appear to be the result of poor design.
Be warned: the 2014 & 2015 Nissan Altima appears to share these same problems.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 16,521 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 53 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace windshield (42 reports)
- not sure (11 reports)
windows / windshield problem