- April 27: Mitsubishi Spent 25 Years Cheating Fuel Economy Standards news | 2 days ago
- April 20: Mitsubishi Admits Cheating on Fuel Economy Estimates news | 9 days ago
- April 9: Nissan Recalls Frontier Trucks Over Risk of Fire recalls | 20 days ago
- March 19: Nissan Rogue Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 41 days ago
- March 13: Nissan Recalls LEAF Electric Cars With Brake Problems recalls | 47 days ago
2013 Nissan Altima (Page 1 of 3)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Nissan Altima has multiple problem trends including the CVT transmission, and now that this model is out of warranty, it earns our "avoid like the plague" badge.
Owners complain about vibration and transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), a whining noise from the power steering pump, and constant windshield problems that appear to be the result of poor design.
Be warned: the 2014 & 2015 Nissan Altima appears to share these same problems.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 14,632 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 50 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace windshield (40 reports)
- not sure (10 reports)
windows / windshield problem