- September 9: Recalled: Nissan Cars and SUVs At Risk of Fires recalls | 17 days ago
- August 31: Mitsubishi Fuel Economy Scandal Grows Larger news | 26 days ago
- August 5: Infiniti M35 Hybrids Recalled To Keep the Engines Running recalls | 52 days ago
- July 25: Nissan 'ProPILOT' To Make Debut in Serena Minivan news | 63 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 69 days ago
2014 Nissan Altima
accessories - interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Nissan Altima shows multiple problem trends, continuing the poor reputation of the 2013 Altima, prompting us to give it our "beware of this clunker" badge.
Owners are complaining about a whining noise from the power steering pump and a concerning amount vibration and even transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
Worst 2014 Altima accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- navigation and radio quits4
- no sound from radio or nav system4
- radio system reboots on its own3
- nav system not worth the $$2
- no response from in-dash entertainment center2
- steering wheel heater doesn't get hot2
- trip mileage counter resets2
- big pop sound from speaker when ending a call1
- blind spot recognition not working1
- bluetooth unresponsive1
- computer for mileage not reliable1
- defective leather on seats1
- low outside temp- iceing1
- no door assist handle1
- radio freezes1
- reverse assist display not working1
- stereo system is glitchy1
- uncomfortable seats1
- NHTSA: Seats5
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Nav System (GPS)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.