- April 16: Nissan Sentra Transmission Lawsuit Alleges CVTs Are Defective news | 7 days ago
- March 27: Nissan EVAP Canister Warranty Extended news | 27 days ago
- March 25: Nissan Murano Recalled to Fix Power Steering Hoses recalls | 29 days ago
- March 20: Nissan Frontier Side Airbag Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 34 days ago
- March 11: Nissan Versa Recall: Airbags Deploy From Shutting Doors recalls | 43 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train Problems
2014 Nissan Altima (Page 2 of 3)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Nissan Altima shows multiple problem trends, continuing the poor reputation of the 2013 Altima, prompting us to give it our "beware of this clunker" badge.
Owners are complaining about a whining noise from the power steering pump and a concerning amount vibration and even transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 24,443 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: