- November 26: Nissan Titan Diesel XD Trucks Recalled For Fuel Pressure Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- November 6: Infiniti Q50S Brake Pad Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 32 days ago
- November 2: Investigation Closed Into Nissan Rogue Airbag Problems investigations | 34 days ago
- October 31: Nissan 370Z Clutch Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
1995 Nissan Maxima
Worst 1995 Maxima steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering1
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Pinion Shaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Maxima Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Maxima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Maxima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Maxima.