- November 21: Nissan Recalls Altima and Maxima To Fix Brake Calipers
- November 3: Nissan Recalls Vehicles With Passenger Airbags That Fail
- October 28: Nissan Recalls Altima and Maxima For Gas Leaks
- October 2: Nissan Versa Coil Spring Problems Cause Recall of 218,000 Cars
- September 4: Nissan Passenger Airbag Problems Lead to Investigation
2007 Nissan Maxima
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Nissan Maxima is a very good, reliably vehicle. Beware of Maximas from the 3 previous years though.
Nissan Maximas from 2004-2006 have a widespread transmission defect, but judging from our complaint data, Nissan fixed the problem for the 2007 model.
Worst 2007 Maxima Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems10NHTSA complaints: 15
- electrical problems6NHTSA complaints: 2
- transmission problems3NHTSA complaints: 3
- AC / heater problems2
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 19
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 24
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 12
- steering problemsNHTSA: 6
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 6
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 6
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 5
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 4
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 3
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 2
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Maxima Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Maxima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Maxima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Maxima.