- January 22: Nissan Recalls 3 Models For Braking and Steering Problems
- January 20: Nissan Rogue Investigated For Airbags That Deploy Too Late
- January 17: Nissan Agrees to Repair Nissan Quest Gas Gauge Problems
- January 15: Nissan Pathfinder Transmission Lawsuit Gets in Gear
- January 1: Nissan Recalls Armada SUVs To Replace Transmissions
2007 Nissan Maxima
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Nissan Maxima is a very good, reliably vehicle. Beware of Maximas from the 3 previous years though.
Nissan Maximas from 2004-2006 have a widespread transmission defect, but judging from our complaint data, Nissan fixed the problem for the 2007 model.
Worst 2007 Maxima Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems6NHTSA complaints: 2
- engine problems6NHTSA complaints: 13
- AC / heater problems2
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 12
- transmission problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 24
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 7
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 6
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 5
- steering problemsNHTSA: 5
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 3
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 3
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 2
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Maxima Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Maxima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Maxima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Maxima.