- June 28: Plastic Trim Causes Investigation of 360,000 Nissan Versa Cars
- June 27: Nissan LEAF Recalled Because of Auto Shutdown
- June 11: Over 1 Million Cars Might Have Explosive Takata Air Bag Inflators
- June 4: Nissan Recalls SUVs With Wheels That Could Fall Off
- May 29: Nissan Recalls Rogue Over Wrong Steering Bolt
2007 Nissan Maxima
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Nissan Maxima is a very good, reliably vehicle. Beware of Maximas from the 3 previous years though.
Nissan Maximas from 2004-2006 have a widespread transmission defect, but judging from our complaint data, Nissan fixed the problem for the 2007 model.
Worst 2007 Maxima Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems6NHTSA complaints: 2
- engine problems6NHTSA complaints: 10
- AC / heater problems2
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- transmission problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 22
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 6
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 5
- steering problemsNHTSA: 5
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 4
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 3
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 2
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Maxima Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Maxima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Maxima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Maxima.