- January 29: Nissan Recalls 930,000 Altima Cars To Replace Hood Latches recalls | 15 days ago
- December 12: Nissan Recalls Rogue To Fix Roll Away Risk recalls | 63 days ago
- November 21: Nissan Recalls Altima and Maxima To Fix Brake Calipers recalls | 84 days ago
2007 Nissan Maxima
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Nissan Maxima is a very good, reliably vehicle. Beware of Maximas from the 3 previous years though.
Nissan Maximas from 2004-2006 have a widespread transmission defect, but judging from our complaint data, Nissan fixed the problem for the 2007 model.
Worst 2007 Maxima Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems11NHTSA complaints: 15
- electrical problems6NHTSA complaints: 2
- transmission problems6NHTSA complaints: 3
- AC / heater problems2
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 19
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 24
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 12
- steering problemsNHTSA: 6
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 6
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 6
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 5
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 4
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 3
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 2
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Maxima Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Maxima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Maxima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Maxima.