- July 25: Nissan 'ProPILOT' To Make Debut in Serena Minivan news | 3 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 9 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Recalls 2016 Sentra Over Stalling Problems recalls | 12 days ago
- June 1: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder SUVs to Fix Brake Light Switches recalls | 57 days ago
- May 29: Nissan Recalls 402,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 60 days ago
2007 Nissan Maxima
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Nissan Maxima is a very good, reliably vehicle. Beware of Maximas from the 3 previous years though.
Nissan Maximas from 2004-2006 have a widespread transmission defect, but judging from our complaint data, Nissan fixed the problem for the 2007 model.
Worst 2007 Maxima Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems15NHTSA complaints: 24
- electrical problems6NHTSA complaints: 3
- transmission problems6NHTSA complaints: 3
- body / paint problems3NHTSA complaints: 27
- AC / heater problems2
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 26
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 15
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 8
- steering problemsNHTSA: 6
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 6
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 6
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 4
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 2
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Maxima Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Maxima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Maxima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Maxima.