- January 17: Nissan GT-R Melted Dashboard Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 1 days ago
- January 2: South Korea: BMW, Nissan and Porsche Falsified Documents news | 16 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Recalls Altima, Maxima and Rogue For Airbag Problems recalls | 21 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Sentra Master Cylinder Recalls May Not Have Worked investigations | 21 days ago
- December 26: Nissan Power Valve Screws Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 23 days ago
2007 Nissan Maxima
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Nissan Maxima is a very good, reliably vehicle. Beware of Maximas from the 3 previous years though.
Nissan Maximas from 2004-2006 have a widespread transmission defect, but judging from our complaint data, Nissan fixed the problem for the 2007 model.
Worst 2007 Maxima Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems17NHTSA complaints: 26
- electrical problems6NHTSA complaints: 3
- transmission problems6NHTSA complaints: 3
- body / paint problems3NHTSA complaints: 29
- AC / heater problems2
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 26
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 15
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 8
- steering problemsNHTSA: 6
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 6
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 4
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 4
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 2
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Maxima Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Maxima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Maxima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Maxima.