- March 26: Nissan Recalls 1 Million Cars For Air Bag Failure
- February 24: Nissan Frontier Recalled Because of Fire Risk
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
2007 Nissan Maxima
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Nissan Maxima is a very good, reliably vehicle. Beware of Maximas from the 3 previous years though.
Nissan Maximas from 2004-2006 have a widespread transmission defect, but judging from our complaint data, Nissan fixed the problem for the 2007 model.
Worst 2007 Maxima Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- electrical problems6NHTSA complaints: 1
- engine problems6NHTSA complaints: 7
- AC / heater problems2
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- transmission problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 20
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 5
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 5
- steering problemsNHTSA: 5
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 4
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 3
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 3
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 2
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Maxima Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Maxima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Maxima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Maxima.