- March 27: Nissan EVAP Canister Warranty Extended news | 3 days ago
- March 25: Nissan Murano Recalled to Fix Power Steering Hoses recalls | 5 days ago
- March 20: Nissan Frontier Side Airbag Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 10 days ago
- March 11: Nissan Versa Recall: Airbags Deploy From Shutting Doors recalls | 19 days ago
- March 7: Nissan Altima and Maxima Steering Lock Problems to be Fixed news | 23 days ago
2001 Nissan Maxima
Worst 2001 Maxima engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine running rough3
- car stalls after warmed up2
- service engine light is on2
- difficulties accelerating & sputtering at take off1
- engine stalls at cold start1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine8
- NHTSA: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Maxima Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Maxima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Maxima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Maxima.