- April 26: Infiniti Q50 InTouch Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 3 days ago
- April 16: Nissan Sentra Transmission Lawsuit Alleges CVTs Are Defective news | 13 days ago
- March 27: Nissan EVAP Canister Warranty Extended news | 33 days ago
- March 25: Nissan Murano Recalled to Fix Power Steering Hoses recalls | 35 days ago
- March 20: Nissan Frontier Side Airbag Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 40 days ago
2001 Nissan Maxima
Worst 2001 Maxima suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Multiple Axle1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Maxima Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Maxima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Maxima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Maxima.