- February 13: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4 SUVs recalls | 12 days ago
- February 12: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Filed in California news | 13 days ago
- February 3: Nissan Altima Recalled After Rear Doors Kept Opening recalls | 22 days ago
- January 22: Nissan and Infiniti Vehicles Recalled Over Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
- January 17: Nissan GT-R Melted Dashboard Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 39 days ago
2001 Nissan Maxima
Worst 2001 Maxima suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Multiple Axle1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Maxima Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Maxima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Maxima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Maxima.