2002 Nissan Maxima seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Nissan Maxima:

2002 Nissan Maxima Owner Comments

Sep 292014

Maxima SE 3.5L

Now I'm looking for a good lawyer to sue the crap out of Nissan for faulty airbags. I could have died in that car accident and left two beautiful little girls without a father and a beautiful women without a husband. Thanks a lot Nissan, now I have to go through months of f*ckin therapy I LOST FAITH IN NISSAN VEHICLES .... I THINK I'LL GO BACK TO DRIVING AMERICAN CARS..

- , Brooklyn, NY, USA