2003 Nissan Maxima accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Nissan Maxima:

2003 Nissan Maxima Owner Comments

Aug 292004

Maxima 6-cyl

I locked my car when underway. When I stopped and attempted to open my driver's door, the door would not unlock even though the door lock indicated it was unlocked. I could not open the door manually and exited through the window. The door would not unlock manually from the outside. I called my road service and they could not get the door to open. I am taking the car to the dealer but must enter through the window.

- Gulf Breeze, FL, USA