2003 Nissan Maxima brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Nissan Maxima:

2003 Nissan Maxima Owner Comments

Jul 142004

Maxima 6-cyl

My 2003 Nissan Maxima gxe continues to warp rotors. I have replaced the rotors on my vehicle 3 times while the car still has under 45,000 miles. This is disappointing as I feel Nissan has not lived up to their mistakes in purchasing thin rotors. I can provide paper work on the replaced rotors. I no longer feel safe in a 25,000 car that I purchased. I request NHTSA submit a recall for Nissan to fix these rotors. I have spoken to other Nissan owners who have had the same issues. The rotors warp prematurely on these vehicles.

- Lawrenceville, GA, USA