- October 21: Nissan Recalls Versa to Fix Defective Side Curtain Airbags recalls | 0 days ago
- October 3: Nissan Versa Airbag Deployments Under Investigation investigations | 18 days ago
- September 9: Recalled: Nissan Cars and SUVs At Risk of Fires recalls | 42 days ago
- August 31: Mitsubishi Fuel Economy Scandal Grows Larger news | 51 days ago
- August 5: Infiniti M35 Hybrids Recalled To Keep the Engines Running recalls | 77 days ago
Rust Around Skyview Glass After Recall Replacement
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2004-2006 Nissan Maxima has widespread transmission problems. It starts with the vehicle jerking when shifting, & progresses to full-blown transmission failure.
Maxima owners report spending $3,000 to replace the transmission, typically around when the odometer hits 100,000 miles.
There's a class action lawsuit filed in late 2011, & it is still in the "discovery" stage. Apparently, these things take time ... far too much time.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 47,557 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 6 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- remove glass and refinish metal, repaint, reinstall glass (6 reports)
body / paint problem