- July 21: Nissan Recalls 515,000 Versa Cars Due to Takata Airbags recalls | 5 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Timing Chain Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 59 days ago
- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 69 days ago
- May 9: Nissan Sunroof Shattered For No Reason, Says Lawsuit news | 78 days ago
Headlight Goes Out
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2004-2006 Nissan Maxima has widespread transmission problems. It starts with the vehicle jerking when shifting, & progresses to full-blown transmission failure.
Maxima owners report spending $3,000 to replace the transmission, typically around when the odometer hits 100,000 miles.
There's a class action lawsuit filed in late 2011, & it is still in the "discovery" stage. Apparently, these things take time ... far too much time.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 130,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)