- November 26: Nissan Titan Diesel XD Trucks Recalled For Fuel Pressure Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- November 6: Infiniti Q50S Brake Pad Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 31 days ago
- November 2: Investigation Closed Into Nissan Rogue Airbag Problems investigations | 33 days ago
- October 31: Nissan 370Z Clutch Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Nissan Maxima is a very good, reliably vehicle. Beware of Maximas from the 3 previous years though.
Nissan Maximas from 2004-2006 have a widespread transmission defect, but judging from our complaint data, Nissan fixed the problem for the 2007 model.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 30,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: