Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: The 2007 Nissan Maxima is a very good, reliably vehicle. Beware of Maximas from the 3 previous years though.

Nissan Maximas from 2004-2006 have a widespread transmission defect, but judging from our complaint data, Nissan fixed the problem for the 2007 model.

2007 Nissan Maxima suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Nissan Maxima:

2007 Nissan Maxima Owner Comments

Mar 022010

Hear a clicking noise when making turns. I took it into the dealer and they could not find anything. I was told they tighten the steering. I was close to my factory warranty expiring. It lasted until 3 months later and the clicking is back. I was told I would be charged to look at since it is out of warranty.

- Aurora, IL, USA

Apr 172010

Clicking and popping when I make a turn or go over a bump. Brakes squeak sometimes when driving. I took the car to a Nissan dealer and it was driving worst than before. The car started pulling to the right.

- Fontana, CA, USA