- October 25: Nissan Pathfinder and Infiniti QX60 Transmission Lawsuit Almost Settled news | 1 days ago
- October 21: Nissan Recalls Versa to Fix Defective Side Curtain Airbags recalls | 5 days ago
- October 3: Nissan Versa Airbag Deployments Under Investigation investigations | 23 days ago
- September 9: Recalled: Nissan Cars and SUVs At Risk of Fires recalls | 47 days ago
- August 31: Mitsubishi Fuel Economy Scandal Grows Larger news | 56 days ago
NHTSA — Seats Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2008 Maxima continues a very good model year (2007 is also good) with an extremely low complaint rate & no major defects. Beware of Maximas from 2009, & 2004-2006 though.
Nissan Maximas from 2004-2006 have a widespread transmission defect, but judging from our complaint data, Nissan fixed the problem starting with the 2007 model.
The 2009 Maxima has an expensive problem where the steering lock prevents the car from starting, & costs upwards of $1,000 to fix!
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 37,500 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
accessories - interior problem