- February 13: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4 SUVs recalls | 8 days ago
- February 12: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Filed in California news | 9 days ago
- February 3: Nissan Altima Recalled After Rear Doors Kept Opening recalls | 18 days ago
- January 22: Nissan and Infiniti Vehicles Recalled Over Takata Airbags recalls | 30 days ago
- January 17: Nissan GT-R Melted Dashboard Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 35 days ago
NHTSA — Tires Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2008 Maxima continues a very good model year (2007 is also good) with an extremely low complaint rate & no major defects. Beware of Maximas from 2009, & 2004-2006 though.
Nissan Maximas from 2004-2006 have a widespread transmission defect, but judging from our complaint data, Nissan fixed the problem starting with the 2007 model.
The 2009 Maxima has an expensive problem where the steering lock prevents the car from starting, & costs upwards of $1,000 to fix!
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 12,035 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
wheels / hubs problem