- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 7 days ago
- May 9: Nissan Sunroof Shattered For No Reason, Says Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- May 7: Nissan Recalls Versa and Versa Note Over Takata Airbags recalls | 18 days ago
- May 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Brake Issues Investigated investigations | 20 days ago
- April 30: Nissan Recalls LEAF and Sentra to Fix Airbags recalls | 25 days ago
NHTSA — Structure: Body Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Nissan Maxima is a very good reliable vehicle. Beware of Maximas from 2009, and 2004-2006 though.
The 2009 Maxima has an expensive problem where the steering lock prevents the car from starting, & costs upwards of $1,000 to fix.
Nissan Maximas from 2004-2006 have a widespread transmission defect, but judging from our complaint data, Nissan fixed the transmission problem starting with the 2007 model.
For the 2011 Maxima, so far so good!
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 19,758 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
body / paint problem