- July 25: Nissan 'ProPILOT' To Make Debut in Serena Minivan news | 2 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 8 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Recalls 2016 Sentra Over Stalling Problems recalls | 11 days ago
- June 1: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder SUVs to Fix Brake Light Switches recalls | 56 days ago
- May 29: Nissan Recalls 402,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 59 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Nissan Maxima is a very good reliable vehicle. Beware of Maximas from 2009, and 2004-2006 though.
The 2009 Maxima has an expensive problem where the steering lock prevents the car from starting, & costs upwards of $1,000 to fix.
Nissan Maximas from 2004-2006 have a widespread transmission defect, but judging from our complaint data, Nissan fixed the transmission problem starting with the 2007 model.
For the 2011 Maxima, so far so good!
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 28,722 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replacement battery (3 reports)