- May 5: Consumer Group: Don't Buy Nissan Pathfinder, Frontier or Xterra news | 0 days ago
- May 4: Nissan Recalls Rogue For Lift Gates That Won't Stay Open recalls | 1 days ago
- April 30: Nissan Recalls 3.8 Million Vehicles to Fix Airbag Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- April 27: Mitsubishi Spent 25 Years Cheating Fuel Economy Standards news | 8 days ago
- April 20: Mitsubishi Admits Cheating on Fuel Economy Estimates news | 15 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Nissan Maxima is a very good reliable vehicle. Beware of Maximas from 2009, and 2004-2006 though.
The 2009 Maxima has an expensive problem where the steering lock prevents the car from starting, & costs upwards of $1,000 to fix.
Nissan Maximas from 2004-2006 have a widespread transmission defect, but judging from our complaint data, Nissan fixed the transmission problem starting with the 2007 model.
For the 2011 Maxima, so far so good!
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 28,722 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replacement battery (3 reports)