- September 9: Recalled: Nissan Cars and SUVs At Risk of Fires recalls | 18 days ago
- August 31: Mitsubishi Fuel Economy Scandal Grows Larger news | 27 days ago
- August 5: Infiniti M35 Hybrids Recalled To Keep the Engines Running recalls | 53 days ago
- July 25: Nissan 'ProPILOT' To Make Debut in Serena Minivan news | 64 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 70 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Nissan Maxima is a very good reliable vehicle. Beware of Maximas from 2009, and 2004-2006 though.
The 2009 Maxima has an expensive problem where the steering lock prevents the car from starting, & costs upwards of $1,000 to fix.
Nissan Maximas from 2004-2006 have a widespread transmission defect, but judging from our complaint data, Nissan fixed the transmission problem starting with the 2007 model.
For the 2011 Maxima, so far so good!
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 28,722 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replacement battery (3 reports)