- February 13: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4 SUVs recalls | 12 days ago
- February 12: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Filed in California news | 13 days ago
- February 3: Nissan Altima Recalled After Rear Doors Kept Opening recalls | 22 days ago
- January 22: Nissan and Infiniti Vehicles Recalled Over Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
- January 17: Nissan GT-R Melted Dashboard Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 39 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Nissan Maxima is a very good reliable vehicle. Beware of Maximas from 2009, and 2004-2006 though.
The 2009 Maxima has an expensive problem where the steering lock prevents the car from starting, & costs upwards of $1,000 to fix.
Nissan Maximas from 2004-2006 have a widespread transmission defect, but judging from our complaint data, Nissan fixed the transmission problem starting with the 2007 model.
For the 2011 Maxima, so far so good!
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 5,700 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: