- March 25: Nissan Murano Recalled to Fix Power Steering Hoses recalls | 1 days ago
- March 20: Nissan Frontier Side Airbag Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 6 days ago
- March 11: Nissan Versa Recall: Airbags Deploy From Shutting Doors recalls | 15 days ago
- March 7: Nissan Altima and Maxima Steering Lock Problems to be Fixed news | 19 days ago
- February 13: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4 SUVs recalls | 41 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Nissan Maxima is a very good reliable vehicle. Beware of Maximas from 2009, and 2004-2006 though.
The 2009 Maxima has an expensive problem where the steering lock prevents the car from starting, & costs upwards of $1,000 to fix.
Nissan Maximas from 2004-2006 have a widespread transmission defect, but judging from our complaint data, Nissan fixed the transmission problem starting with the 2007 model.
For the 2011 Maxima, so far so good!
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 41,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: