8.7

2016 Nissan Maxima fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Nissan Maxima:

2016 Nissan Maxima Owner Comments

Dec 042015

Maxima

I find it ridiculous that a brand new car would be recalled B4 I even get 5,000 miles especially in a way that is dangerous and could cause fire to my car, safety should have been guaranteed B4 this car was sold, I wanted a different model that I was told was on sales hold, if they knew it was a problem they shouldn't have sold us the car!

- Los Angeles, CA, USA

Aug 152015

Maxima

The contact owns a 2016 Nissan Maxima. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 15V486000 (fuel/ propulsion system). The part to do the repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. The approximate failure mileage was 1,200.

- Mcallen, TX, USA