- November 16: Honda Recalls HR-V, Odyssey and Acura MDX For Brake Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- September 29: Honda Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 74 days ago
- September 27: Acura TL Driver Says His Takata Airbag Exploded news | 76 days ago
Acura Recall : Honda/Ball Joints
1998 Acura TL
This condition would result in vehicle deceleration and a sudden loss of power. Also steering controllability would be reduced.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Ball Joint
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Certain vehicles were manufactured with ball joints that can prematurely wear out and, in the worse case, the ball joint would separate causing the front suspension to collapse.
- Dealers will replace the front suspension lower ball joints.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.