- June 2: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Includes 1.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 10 days ago
- May 22: Acura Oil Consumption Settlement Reached news | 12 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 21 days ago
- May 11: Acura Deceleration Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
1999 Acura TL
Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 1999-2003 Acura TL has a known & widespread defect with the transmission.
Honda fixed some vehicles with a recall in 2004 by changing the oil cooler return line. To settle a class action lawsuit in 2006, Honda extended the transmission warranty on some of these Acura TL's to 93 months / 109,000 miles.
Now these vehicles are past the warranty limit, so buyer beware.
1999 Acura TL Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Acura TL Model Years
Curious how the 1999 TL compares to other years?
Check out our Acura TL overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the TL.