- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 7 days ago
- May 22: Acura Oil Consumption Settlement Reached news | 9 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 18 days ago
- May 11: Acura Deceleration Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- April 9: Acura MDX and RDX Acceleration Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 52 days ago
1999 Acura TL
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1999 Acura TL
Official recalls have been issued for the 1999 Acura TL by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Acura service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Acura customer service.
In the event of a crash necessitating air bag deployment, an inflator rupture may result in metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants. An underinflated air bag cushion may not properly protect the occupant. These scenarios increase the risk of serious injury or ... Read more »
If the driver does not shift to park before removing the key and fails to engage the parking brake, the vehicle could roll and a crash could occur. Read more »
If the vehicle operator does not shift to "park" before removing the key and fails to engage the parking brake, the vehicle could roll and a crash could occur. Read more »
Worn contacts could cause the engine to stall without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »