- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 8 days ago
- May 22: Acura Oil Consumption Settlement Reached news | 10 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 19 days ago
- May 11: Acura Deceleration Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- April 9: Acura MDX and RDX Acceleration Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 53 days ago
Shifter Will Not Shift
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 1999-2003 Acura TL has a known & widespread defect with the transmission.
Honda fixed some vehicles with a recall in 2004 by changing the oil cooler return line. To settle a class action lawsuit in 2006, Honda extended the transmission warranty on some of these Acura TL's to 93 months / 109,000 miles.
Now these vehicles are past the warranty limit, so buyer beware.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 156,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)