- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 25 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 25 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 26 days ago
- August 3: DENSO Canada Lawsuit Filed Over Fuel Pumps news | 87 days ago
Acura TSB #B18034
2003 Acura TL
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Service bulletin - Emission certification labels that were replaced on a small number of vehicles may have been replaced with a label listing incorrect information. The affected emission labels are replacement service parts, and were not installed at the factory; they were installed during postmanufacturing repairs that required replacement of the underlying part. This will cause the vehicle to be non-compliant with emissions regulations.
Click a tab for more information.