- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 18 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 18 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 19 days ago
- August 3: DENSO Canada Lawsuit Filed Over Fuel Pumps news | 80 days ago
- July 26: Acura Class Action Lawsuit Names MDX and RDX news | 88 days ago
Acura TSB #Service Bulletin
2003 Acura TL
Affected Component: AIR BAGS
- Service bulletin - Certain Acura vehicles operated in areas known for high absolute humidity and high heat may contain a driver?s airbag that over time may be affected by exposure to the humidity, which could produce excessive internal pressure. If an affected airbag deploys, the increased internal pressure may cause the inflator casing to rupture upon deployment. Metal fragments could pass through the airbag cushion material possibly causing injury or fatality to vehicle occupants.
Click a tab for more information.