- July 22: Audi S8 and A8 Recalled to Fix Fuel Leaks recalls | 0 days ago
- July 18: Inspector General Finds NHTSA Flunked Takata Recall Test news | 4 days ago
- July 10: EPA Audit Shows Too Much Trust in Promises of Automakers news | 12 days ago
- June 30: 2018 VW and Audi Drivers: Park Your Vehicles recalls | 22 days ago
- June 19: Audi CEO Rupert Stadler Arrested In Germany news | 33 days ago
2012 Audi Q5
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Audi Q5
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Audi Q5 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could explode with metal fragments striking the vehicle ... Read more »
An inflator rupture may result in metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the vehicle ... Read more »
Should the sunroof's glass break while the vehicle is in use, the falling glass could cut and injure the driver or passengers. It could also distract the ... Read more »