- October 18: Audi Fined $925 Million For Emissions Cheating news | 2 days ago
- October 16: Porsche Will Have a Diesel-Free Future news | 4 days ago
- October 15: Audi R8 Coupe and R8 Spyder Recall Ordered For Fire Risk recalls | 5 days ago
- October 8: Former Owners Of VW Diesel Vehicles May Have a Case news | 12 days ago
- September 16: Audi Coolant Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Filed news | 34 days ago
2012 Audi Q5
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Audi Q5
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Audi Q5 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could explode with metal fragments striking the vehicle ... Read more »
An inflator rupture may result in metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the vehicle ... Read more »
Should the sunroof's glass break while the vehicle is in use, the falling glass could cut and injure the driver or passengers. It could also distract the ... Read more »