- December 6: Oliver Schmidt Gets 7 Years in Prison Thanks to VW Scheme news | 6 days ago
- November 5: Audi Recalls A4 Sedan, A4 allroad and A5 Sportback recalls | 37 days ago
- October 23: VW Approved to Fix 38,000 3-Liter TDI V6 Vehicles news | 50 days ago
- October 20: Audi Recalls A5 Coupe, A5 Cabriolet, A4 Sedan, A4 allroad and Q5 recalls | 53 days ago
- October 9: State Lawsuits Against VW Don't Look Good news | 64 days ago
2013 Audi Q7
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Audi Q7
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Audi Q7 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
2013 Audi Q7 SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:POWER ASSIST:VACUUM:HOSES, LINES/PIPING, AND FITTINGS, ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING NHTSA Campaign #14V516000
Summary: Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain model year 2013 Audi Q7 vehicles manufactured June 5, 2012, to November 29, 2012 and equipped with a 3.0L TDI engine. In the affected vehicles, a check valve in the engine may become contaminated with plastic debris and allow engine oil to leak into the brake booster.
Consequence: If oil leaks into the brake booster, the brake booster diaphragm may rupture causing a loss of power braking assist, and increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace a vacuum line, free of charge. Dealers will also inspect the brake booster system for oil contamination and, if oil contamination is present, additional components will be replaced, free of charge. The recall began on September 24, 2014. Owners may contact Audi at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 47L8. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #14V516000 »