- November 28: Audi Transmission Settlement Applies to S4 and S5 Vehicles news | 2 days ago
- November 17: Audi Passenger Airbag Recall: 'Passenger Airbag OFF' recalls | 13 days ago
- November 15: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 15 days ago
- November 9: Audi Q7 Brake Squeal Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 21 days ago
- November 7: Audi 2-Liter Turbo Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
2018 Audi Q7
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2018 Audi Q7
Official recalls have been issued for the 2018 Audi Q7 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
In the event of a crash, an unbelted occupant's head may impact the vehicle's C-pillar padding, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
A sudden loss of loss of steering control may increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase risk of a fire. Read more »