- September 16: Audi Coolant Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Filed news | 4 days ago
- September 15: VW Timing Chain Tensioner Class-Action Settlement Nears news | 5 days ago
- September 5: Volkswagen Agrees to Settle $48 Million Investor Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- September 5: New European Emissions Test Causing Volkswagen Problems news | 15 days ago
- September 2: Audi Q7 Squeaky Brakes Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
2014 Audi S8
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Audi S8
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Audi S8 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
Should the sunroof's glass break while the vehicle is in use, the falling glass could injure the driver or passengers. It could also distract the driver, ... Read more »