- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 31 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 67 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 72 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 72 days ago
NHTSA — Unknown Or Other Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 2
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 18,927 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.