- August 2: BMW Recalls X5 and X7 Vehicles With Loose Wheel Bolts recalls | 19 days ago
- July 28: BMW Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed Too Late news | 24 days ago
- July 5: BMW Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 47 days ago
- June 16: BMW Recalls X7s For Head Airbag Problems recalls | 66 days ago
- May 26: BMW N63TU Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 87 days ago
2004 BMW 330
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2004 BMW 330
Official recalls have been issued for the 2004 BMW 330 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or ... Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the passenger's frontal air bag, excessive internal pressure could cause rupturing of the inflator ... Read more »
Intermittent light operation reduces the ability to warn other motorists of the driver's intentions. This could cause a vehicle crash without warning. Read more »
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash. Read more »
Loss of brake fluid can result in poor braking performance, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash. Read more »