- March 18: 2018 BMW X3 SUVs Have Rear Spoilers That Can Detach recalls | 3 days ago
- February 25: Rear Crash Test Ratings Show Prevention Systems Work news | 24 days ago
- January 21: BMW Recalls X5 and X6 For Takata Airbags recalls | 59 days ago
- January 7: BMW Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Says Panoramic Glass Shatters news | 73 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 83 days ago
2012 BMW 335
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 BMW 335
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 BMW 335 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or ... Read more »
If the side marker lights do not illuminate, the vehicle may be less visible at night, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the bolts loosen or break the engine may have reduced power or stall. An engine stall increases the risk of a crash. Read more »
In the event of a vehicle crash, the head restraint may unexpectedly move down slightly if it was adjusted to the fully extended position, increasing the ... Read more »