- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 0 days ago
- October 15: BMW TurboCord Charger Recall Issued For 3,500 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- October 13: BMW Excessive Oil Consumption Class-Action Lawsuit Settled news | 9 days ago
- October 3: BMW Recalls X6 Vehicles For Loose Wheel Bolts recalls | 19 days ago
- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 32 days ago
2012 BMW 335
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 BMW 335
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 BMW 335 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or ... Read more »
If the side marker lights do not illuminate, the vehicle may be less visible at night, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the bolts loosen or break the engine may have reduced power or stall. An engine stall increases the risk of a crash. Read more »
In the event of a vehicle crash, the head restraint may unexpectedly move down slightly if it was adjusted to the fully extended position, increasing the ... Read more »