- May 20: Woman Says BMW Soft-Close Door Smashed Her Thumb news | 2 days ago
- May 5: BMW N63 Class-Action Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 17 days ago
- May 4: Water Pump Recall: Park Your BMW Cars Outside recalls | 18 days ago
- April 21: BMW X5 xDrive35d Idler Pulley Bolt Recall Investigated investigations | 31 days ago
- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 34 days ago
2015 BMW 435
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 BMW 435
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 BMW 435 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
If the fuel pump fails, the vehicle may stall without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the driver's front air bag deployment timing is incorrect, there is an increased risk of personal injury in the event of a vehicle crash. Read more »