- September 15: MINI Coopers Recalled To Install Missing Crash Pads recalls | 4 days ago
- September 10: BMW Recalls 745e xDrives To Update Software recalls | 9 days ago
- September 10: BMW Recalls X1, X2 and MINI Cooper Vehicles Over Tie Rods recalls | 9 days ago
- September 10: BMW Recalls X3, X4 and M40i Models To Replace Seats recalls | 9 days ago
- August 27: BMW 1-Series Blower Motor Regulator Recall Ordered recalls | 23 days ago
2017 BMW 535
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 BMW 535
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 BMW 535 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
If the air bag inflator initiator fails to ignite, the seat-mounted air bag will not deploy, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »