- December 12: Feds Close BMW X5 xDrive35d Idler Pulley Bolt Investigation investigations | 0 days ago
- November 25: BMW Oil Consumption Class-Action Lawsuit Includes N63 Engines news | 17 days ago
- October 30: Recall: BMW M3 and M4 Cars Need New Driveshafts recalls | 43 days ago
- October 23: BMW Recalls Vehicles With Upper Control Arms That May Break recalls | 50 days ago
- October 23: BMW EGR Cooler Recall Issued for 1.6 Million Vehicles recalls | 50 days ago
2014 BMW 550
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 BMW 550
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 BMW 550 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
The vehicle may be less visible to other vehicles, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »