- October 21: BMW Recalls 4,000 Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 2 days ago
- October 14: Recall: 2020 Toyota Supra Cars May Be Replaced recalls | 9 days ago
- October 10: Recall: BMW Tells Owners To Park Their X3 and X4 Vehicles recalls | 13 days ago
- October 10: BMW Recalls 257,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 13 days ago
- September 15: MINI Coopers Recalled To Install Missing Crash Pads recalls | 38 days ago
1996 BMW 740
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1996 BMW 740
Official recalls have been issued for the 1996 BMW 740 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
This condition would result, without warning, in immediate and complete loss of vehicle control, possibly resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash. Read more »
The vehicle's ride height could be affected causing noise while the vehicle is driven. The vehicle's dynamic stability can be affected reducing the driver's ... Read more »
This could cause the throttle valve to remain partially open. It his were to occur, the car might not decelerate as expected increasing the risk of a vehicle ... Read more »