- December 7: BMW Recalls X6 Vehicles For Child Seat Issues recalls | 3 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 4 days ago
- December 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles With Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators recalls | 5 days ago
- November 17: BMW Recall: Trunks May Not Open From The Inside recalls | 23 days ago
- November 8: BMW Fires Investigated in South Korea investigations | 32 days ago
2010 BMW 750
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2010 BMW 750
Official recalls have been issued for the 2010 BMW 750 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
If the circuit board were to overheat, it can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
This could lead to a smoldering of the pump or an engine compartment or vehicle fire. Read more »
The tire label does not conform to FMVSS 110. Read more »