- May 20: Woman Says BMW Soft-Close Door Smashed Her Thumb news | 7 days ago
- May 5: BMW N63 Class-Action Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 22 days ago
- May 4: Water Pump Recall: Park Your BMW Cars Outside recalls | 23 days ago
- April 21: BMW X5 xDrive35d Idler Pulley Bolt Recall Investigated investigations | 36 days ago
- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 39 days ago
2016 BMW M2
4 Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs)
TSB List for the 2016 BMW M2
The TSB information displayed below are summaries. Unfortunately we do not have access to the full versions. To get full information about a particular TSB, write down the TSB title & date, & either contact your local dealer or click on the links below.
NHTSA ID #10135033
Summary: Grinding Noise from Rear Brakes: Pebbles, road grit, or other foreign materials caught between the brake protection plate and the brake disc may cause a disturbing noise in the rear axle area.
NHTSA ID #10135019
Summary: Engine Oil Quick Reference Chart and Drain Plug Torque: The current version of ISTA/D has an error in the engine oil capacity specification for all vehicles with the N63R engine and xDrive.
DIGITAL INSTRUMENT PANEL
NHTSA ID #10135042
Summary: FUEL GAUGE ERRONEOUS DISPLAY: Vehicle runs out of fuel but the instrument cluster still displays fuel remaining in the tank.
EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
NHTSA ID #10135054
Summary: BMW APPS RANDOMLY STARTS PLAYING ON ITS OWN: While listening to FM, or AM, or Satellite Radio (SDARs), the audio source randomly switches to BMW Apps (Pandora, Spotify, Audible etc.) with no input from driver or passenger.