- February 19: BMW Recalls X7 SUVs To Replace Rear Reflectors recalls | 8 days ago
- January 11: Takata Non-Azide Airbag Inflators Investigated by Government investigations | 47 days ago
- January 4: BMW Recalls 330i and 330i xDrive For Seat Belt Pretensioner Problems recalls | 54 days ago
- December 22: BMW N63 Engine Problems Cause Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 67 days ago
- December 21: BMW Recalls M-Series Vehicles That Unexpectedly Shift Into NEUTRAL recalls | 68 days ago
2016 BMW M2
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 BMW M2
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 BMW M2 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
Loose rear sub-frame bolts may adversely affect vehicle handling and control, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »